- Iron to Help Support Learning Ability
- Non GMO – Not Made With Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Sitter 2nd Foods
- Every Bite Counts!
- Package Made with No BPA
Iron for brain development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber infant cereal meets 90% of your baby’s daily iron needs.
- Made With Real Fruit
- No GMOs²
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- Sit independently
- Pick up and hold small objects in hands
- Reach for food or spoon when hungry
- Use upper lid to help clear food off of spoon
¹From field to high chair, we ensure our oats are gluten-free.
²Not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
Twist Cap Off, Remove Seal & Twist Back On
Completely cooked ad ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Water unheated liquid at medium (50% powder) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain oat flour, banana flakes, potassium phosphate, vitamins and minerals: calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic) zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopherylacetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12, folic acid.
Made from oats containing <100 ppm gluten.